Plugin Author: Emre Vona
WordPress profile: Emre Vona
Last updated: January 17, 2018 (4 days ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 4.9.2
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
You can find more information on our web site (wpfastestcache.com)
This plugin creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly.
In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again.
Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page.
Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
Wpfc does not support WordPress Multisite yet.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents
- Generating static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html – You can decrease the size of page
- Minify Css – You can decrease the size of css files
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser.
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
- Disable Emoji – You can remove the emoji inline css and wp-emoji-release.min.js
- 中文 (by suifengtec)
- Español (by Diplo)
- Français (by PascalJ)
- Italiana (by Valerio)
- 日本語 (by KUCKLU)
- Nederlands (by Frans Pronk https://ifra.nl)
- Polski (by roan24.pl)
- Русский (by Maxim)
- Suomi (by Arhi Paivarinta)
- Svenska (by Linus Wileryd)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Permission of .htacces must 644
- Enable this plugin on option page
How do I know my blog is being cached?
You need to refresh a page twice. If a page is cached, at the bottom of the page there is a text like “<!– WP Fastest Cache file was created in 0.330816984177 seconds, on 08-01-14 9:01:35 –>”.
Does it work with Nginx?
Yes, it works with Nginx properly.
Does it work with IIS (Windows Server) ?
No, it does not work with IIS.
What does “.htaccess not found” warning mean?
Wpfc does not create .htaccess automatically so you need to create empty one.
How is “tmpWpfc” removed?
When the cached files are deleted, they are moved to “tmpWpfc” instead of being deleted and a cron-job is set. Delete all files are so difficult for server so cron-job is set not to use a lot of CPU resources. Cron-job is set and it deletes 100 files every 5 minutes. When all files in “tmpWpfc” are deleted, cron-job is unset.
How can stop caching for some pages?
If you add <!––> into source coude, creating cache stops. You can find it on visual and text editor after opening Add New Post panel.
Does Wpfc work with WPMU (WordPress Multisite) properly?
No. Wpfc does not support WordPress Multisite yet.
Does Wpfc work in “Subdirectory Install”?
Yes. Wpfc supports “Subdirectory Install”.
Is this plugin compatible with Http Secure (https) ?
Yes, it is compatible with Http Secure (https).
Is this plugin compatible with Adsense?
Yes, it is compatible with Adsense 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with CloudFlare?
Yes, it is but you need to read the details. Click
Is this plugin compatible with WP-Polls?
Yes, it is compatible with WP-Polls 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with Bulletproof Security?
Yes, it is compatible with Bulletproof Security 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with Wordfence Security?
Yes, it is compatible with Wordfence Security 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with qTranslate?
Yes, it is compatible with qTranslate 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with WPtouch Mobile Plugin?
Yes, it is compatible with WPtouch Mobile Plugin 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with Any Mobile Theme Switcher Plugin?
Yes, it is compatible with Any Mobile Theme Switcher Plugin 100%.
Is this plugin compatible with WP-PostRatings?
Yes, it is compatible with WP-PostRatings.
Is this plugin compatible with AdRotate?
No, it is NOT compatible with AdRotate.
Is this plugin compatible with WP Hide & Security Enhancer?
No, it is NOT compatible with WP Hide & Security Enhancer.
Is this plugin compatible with WP-PostViews?
Yes, it is compatible with WP-PostViews. The current post views appear on the admin panel. The visitors cannot see the current post views. The developer of WP-PostViews needs to fix this issue.
Is this plugin compatible with MobilePress?
No, it is NOT compatible with MobilePress. We advise WPtouch Mobile.
Is this plugin compatible with WooCommerce Themes?
Yes, it is compatible with WooCommerce Themes 100%.
All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
Block caching for post and pages (TinyMCE)
Clean cached files via admin toolbar easily
Enter CDN Information
Other Performance Comparison
Main Settings Page
Latest Change log entry:
- to remove “via php” text if WPFC_REMOVE_FOOTER_COMMENT is defined as true
- to fix the problem which show the same cache for every language on Polylang
- [FEATURE] to remove wordpress emojis [Details]
cache, performance, super cache, total cache, WP Cache
+ Jason's Comments
There are a few ways to optimize and speed up your website for viewers and search engines: database clean up, image optimization, page / script compression, CPU / server load optimization, server file caching and utilize browser caching.