Plugin Author: SiteOrigin
WordPress profile: SiteOrigin
Last updated: November 14, 2017 (4 days ago)
Tested up to (WP version): WP 4.9
Rating: 5 (out of 5)
The SiteOrigin widget bundle gives you a collection of widgets that you can use and customize. All the widgets are built on our powerful framework, giving you advanced forms, unlimited colours and 1500+ icons.
Widgets are great. No matter where you’re using them. In a Page Builder page or on your widgetized areas. It’s even compatible with other popular page building plugins.
The collection is growing, but here’s what we have so far.
- Google Maps Widget that’s going places.
- Button Widget that you’ll love to click.
- Image Widget that’ll let you add images everywhere.
- Call To Action Widget that’ll get your users performing the actions you want.
- Slider Widget that slides images and HTML5 videos.
- Price Table Widget that’ll help you sell more.
- Post Carousel Widget that displays your posts as a carousel.
- Features Widget that lets you display a set of site or service features.
- Video Widget to get your videos out there.
- Headline Widget to get you noticed.
- Social Links Widget to show you’re active.
Once you enable a widget, you’ll be able to use it anywhere standard widgets are used. You can manage your widgets by going to Plugins > SiteOrigin Widgets in your WordPress admin.
Documentation is available on SiteOrigin.
We offer free support on the SiteOrigin support forums.
Create Custom Widgets
The SiteOrigin Widgets Bundle is the perfect platform to build widgets for your theme or plugin. Read more on our developer docs.
Manage which widgets you want enabled or disabled.
The button widget shows the clean, standard interface all the widgets use.
An example of the button widget.
Latest Change log entry:
- New Tabs widget!
- Contact: mention it’s possible to send to multiple emails.
- Features: Fixes margin causing extended page.
- Presets field.
- Accordion: Add Repeater Label Title.
- Hero: ability to select an image size.
- TinyMCE field: Remember last selected editor.
- Add rel=”noopener noreferrer” for all 3rd party/unknown links.
- Social Media Buttons Widget: comply WCAG 2.4.4
bundle, button, image, slider, widget
+ Jason's Comments
These widgets work in any widget area – created by Site Origin which makes a Page Builder.